Dear Fellow Patriots,
Once again, we are overwhelmed by your enormous support for our work and for our September 8 law that is striking at the COVID police state in Canada. Thank you! We will reply individually to each one of you but this “group letter” is to let you know that we’ve received your emails and are sending you the enclosed important information about the Common Law Republic Assemblies.
First, about the new national law that strikes down COVID measures: attached to this email is a printable pdf copy of it, along with a Stand Down Order to officials, and a Public Notice about the law to share in your community. Use these documents to defend yourselves and also to put the tyrants on the defensive! You can also download the documents from our Republic site – www.republicofkanata.ca - Under "Media".
Also attached to this email is our latest leaflet on the Republic and Common Law Assemblies. Please print it off and share it widely, too!
Second, if you want to join the Republic please look over www.republicofkanata.ca
Third, if you want specifically to form or join a local Common Law Assembly, write to the National Council of Common Law Assemblies at councilofassemblies@
We also urge you to tune in to our radio program Here We Stand: The Voice of the Resistance every Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern at www.bbsradio.com/
FINALLY, here are the answers to some of the recurring questions you’ve sent to us:
1. The Republic of Kanata is separate from the Assemblies, but as a grassroots democracy the Republic will grow out of them. Our Republic will be created by the people, and its Constitution will be ratified by each Assembly.
2. If you take out citizenship in the Republic or join a local Assembly, you will not have to surrender any of your existing Canadian benefits, like pensions or health coverage. You will simply live in a separate and different jurisdiction than the make-believe and criminal “Crown” system and its oppressive statutes. The more of us who make this step, the less risky it is for everyone.
3. The “proof” of the September 8 law banning COVID measures lies in the decision of the People in Assembly. This law was not issued by any level of Canadian government so they will not have any record of it, nor will they look favorably on us taking away their law-making and law-enforcing power. We are creating a new society from below and the authority to do that comes solely from We the People, as in any self-governing Republic.
4. You will hear a lot of rumors, lies and name-calling about what we’re doing, and especially about one of our founders and co-Conveners, Kevin Annett. Kevin has been the target of a huge state and RCMP-sponsored “black ops” campaign ever since the summer of 1998 when he first publicly surfaced evidence of mass murder by Church and State in Canadian “Indian residential schools”. That same black ops campaign is now being set in motion by the feds, the mounties and their paid front groups like “Unify the People”, who have recently issued public lies and misinformation about Kevin. Ignore rumors and go to the source. Write to Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org and see the proof of his historic work at www.murderbydecree.com .
5. The best way for you to become active in our movement is to not wait for others but to share our information in your community and call a meeting to establish a Common Law Assembly. You need 12 people to sign a Charter and get started. We will provide you training material to do so but especially feel free to acquire these two books:
Establishing the Reign of Natural Liberty: A Common Law Training Manual
Establishing Liberty: The Case for the Republic of Kanata
What matters the most right now is your will and determination to fight tyranny at every step and to join with others in the same battle. Stand by for more specific help and information soon! Take the initiative and build our new nation!
For our Free Republic!
The National Council of Common Law Assemblies
The Sovereign Republic of Kanata
September 9, 2020
The Crime that requires a Republic in Canada:
Essential Background for our Common Law Movement
There is no democracy in Canada for the same reason my people got wiped out. Whites or Indians, we all got screwed by the Empire.
- Cowichan elder and Kuper Island residential school survivor Delmar Johnny, 2008
Canada, its mainline churches and its sponsors in London and Rome have been found guilty of Genocide and of waging an ongoing war against indigenous peoples and children. As a convicted criminal regime, the Crown of England and the Canadian government have lost the right to govern under international law. Canadians are therefore compelled to not only refrain from paying federal taxes but from associating in any way with the rogue power known as the Dominion of Canada. According to law, a new political authority must be established in Canada that prevents further complicity in War Crimes by its citizens by creating something never known in Canada: a Constitutional Republic that allows a self-governing people to free themselves of a legacy of corruption, colonialism and genocide.
- from the verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice, In the Matter of The People v. Elizabeth Windsor, Joseph Ratzinger et al, February 25, 2013, Brussels
Some Facts on the Crime called Canada (see www.murderbydecree.com)
1. More than half of Canada was illegally stolen from millions of indigenous inhabitants by the Hudson's Bay Company in 1670, under the fraudulent authority of a British monarchy that had been lawfully abolished by the English Parliament on January 4, 1649.
2. Nearly two million original people were exterminated on Canada's west coast between 1778 and 1918. The average death rate in indigenous communities from deliberately introduced smallpox and tuberculosis was over 90%.
3. European settlers in these devastated regions were classified as transient populations who did not own their own land but merely occupied it "at the pleasure of the Crown", which claimed ownership of all of Canada beneath six inches of soil. Similarly, all legal and political
rights of Canadians were defined by the Confederation Act of 1867 as conditional privileges subject to "Crown" authority and the decisions of the "Queen's Privy Council". These restrictions remain in place today.
4. More than 60,000 children as young as newborns were killed in Indian “residential schools" and hospitals established and run by the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, between 1889 and 1996. Every crime defined as Genocide under International Law was committed in these "schools", including murder, rape, torture, starvation, slave labor, child trafficking, sexual sterilizations and involuntary medical experiments. Not one person has ever been charged or tried for any of these crimes in a Canadian court, and the government and churches responsible have legally pardoned and absolved themselves.
5. In violation of international law, the entire legal bill of these criminal churches has been paid by the taxpayers of Canada. The same churches continue to receive tax exempt status and special protection from prosecution under Canadian law.
6. On February 25, 2013, the churches and government of Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican were found guilty of committing and concealing Genocide by the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ). These institutions were lawfully disestablished by the Court. Thirty of their officers, including Queen Elizabeth, Pope Benedict and Prime Minister Stephen Harper, were sentenced to life imprisonment in absentia. Standing Common Law arrest warrants were issued against them. These arrest warrants are still in effect.
7. Accountable authority does not exist in Canada. Parliament and the courts have been closed and government regulations are issued by unknown politicians and bureaucrats operating outside the rule of law. No Canadian is permitted to sue any of these officials, who may impose any amount of tax on the people they choose without cause. Publicly assembling, dissenting or criticizing state measures are now considered "treasonable acts". The Privy Council in Ottawa, which normally passes most of the laws in Canada, is now the de facto ruler of the country.
8. Before dissolving Parliament, the Trudeau government passed the Foreign Investment Protection Act (FIPA), which allows China's troops to occupy Canadian soil to protect Chinese investments and "other vital interests". (Section 33) FIPA was preceded by Trudeau's removal of all legal restrictions on Chinese investment in Canada. These consecutive acts constitute High Treason and are the grounds for arresting Trudeau and disobeying and actively resisting the present regime in Canada.
9. Justin Trudeau also faces prosecution as an admitted accessory to War Crimes as of June 4, 2019, when he publicly admitted that government-sponsored Genocide has occurred in Canada. Under the terms of the United Nations Convention on Genocide (1948), to which Canada is a signatory, Canada must now be "prosecuted and punished" for the admitted crime of Genocide. If other nations refuse to pursue these measures, Canadian citizens are obligated to do so, by not paying taxes, voting or obeying the laws and officials of Canada. According to ICLCJ Chief Justice Baltazar Garzon,
"Under the Law of Nations, Canadians are now free and obligated to actively resist and overturn their government in order to create a more just and responsible nation".